Monday, September 27, 2010

The pics I promised...

Here is a picture of my two girls...aren't they gorgeous! The other day, I went to use my camera and my battery was dead. I was trying to get the layouts done for my challenges at Scrap~tures. Well, I guess being tired and trying to get things done I snapped...Sean offered to go and get me a battery. He was just as tired as I was but went anyway. We live about 30 minutes from any store, so away he went. When he finally returned, he handed me the battery and this one red rose. What a sweetie. He bought me a card as well that was amazing. Inside he said 'I'm here for you for whatever you need, even batteries'...

Krystal gave me this beautiful necklace..I so adore it. I even had a lady tell me it was so pretty.


Isn't this adorable!!!! My friend Dayle sent this to me. Here's the funny thing. We literally live 5 minutes from each other, and she MAILED it to me!! We have both been busy and just couldn't seem to get together!

Only 7 more radiation treatments to go~~~



1 comment:

Chelle said...

What a great hubby. Love your necklace and bracelet. Glad your treatments are getting fewer.