Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow, that year went by fast! Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope Santa found you all.
This year is the first year Sean and I bought gifts for each other. It was fun to have things to open under the tree. Reece is very happy with her gifts, which we knew she would be :)
Reece made me two wooden signs for Christmas (with the help of her dad) I'll get pictures posted soon. One says Hope , and the 'o' is the breast cancer ribbon, the other one says MOM and the 'o' is a heart! I LOVE them...
We are off to my mom's tomorrow where I'll see my older two kids. I hope they like the gifts I got for them :) Mom always makes the best stuffing....can't wait!!
We also got a Wii game system for the entire family. Sean's grandma sends us Christmas money, and we use it every year to get something for the entire family. I can't wait to set it up and give it a try. Everyone that I know with one says it's a lot of fun!!
Well i'm off, Sean is making breakfast (cinnimon french toast!!)
Have a wonderful day :)
Keep Smilin'

No comments: