Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrap~tures Birthday Celebration Blog Hop

Welcome to

Scrap~tures Birthday Celebration blog hop!!


Thanks so much for joining us and we hope that you gain lots of inspiration and continue to hop with us!!

Scrap~tures turned one this month so the theme for this hop is BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking
place, please go back to Scrap~tures and start the Hop.

You won't want to miss all the inspiration from our team.....

or the chance to win a prize :-)

Here is my layout depicting this theme. It's from my daughter's

8th Birthday. I completed this layout a few years ago, but still love it!

It's fairly simple, and I managed to use quite a few photo's.

Thanks for stopping by :-)


If you choose to follow my blog, I'll send a small rak out to anyone that becomes a new follower. Just let me know in the comments that you are a new follower!


This blog hop will run from January 21st – January 23. We will be
drawing for winner February 1st, along with all the other draws.

Follow along in our blog hop!


Your next stop is back at SCRAP~TURES

which is the end of our hop.


Thanks so much for playing along!







16 comments:

Shannon said...

Love that layout T! You DD is such a cutie patootie! LOL!

Chelle said...

Great layout..thanks for the hop.

Kelly said...

Hey T!

I finally got around to following everyone (including you ). Thanks for setting up the hop. It was great fun!

RubyM said...

I am new to your blog. Thanks for sharing your layout. I love getting that many photos on the pages.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Fabulous two pager! What a fun blog hop!

Cheryl Palmer said...

Nice, thanks for sharing!pinglit

Laura-Lee said...

Thanks T!!! you rock!! nice job btw!

wustaz said...

lovely LO I am trying to become a new follower but I don't see where to sign up I will keep working on it

Tracy said...

Love the layout!
I am a new follower of your blog!

mammy2one said...

hi Teresa! I'm a follower now!!!

Dot said...

Blogs are always so interesting - lots of inspiration and getting to know fellow scrapbookers everywhere. I'll be sure to continue to follow your blog.

Sandi said...

That layout is awesome....I can see why you love it.

Scrap~tures said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for doing a fantastic job being our Blog Boss!! :)

Wendance Designs said...

great LO, T!!!! I am already following you on my blog reader!!

Eileen said...

Great Layout, it's always nice to fit a bunch of pics on a page, especially for a birthday page.
I'm a new follower to your blog :)

TracyM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.