Monday, January 10, 2011

Woohooooooooo some good news!!

Last Monday I started Weight Watchers. I haven't officially signed up because I just can't afford it right now, but I do have all the books at home so I decided it was time. I MUST lose this access weight. I promised myself I wouldn't step on the scale until this Monday. I was on the treadmill a few times..yesterday I walked 2 miles. Now, while that doesn't dound like much, I haven't exercised in a very long time..so believe me, I'm out of shape :S
This morning, I weighted myself..and
are ya ready for this.............
...................................................
.....................................................
I'm down 7.2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah baby...talk about starting the week on a high note!!
Only 53 lbs to go ...OY!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

congratulations..what a way to start the week.

Suzanne said...

Good for you T! You're off to a great start!

RubyM said...

Congratulations. That is a wonderful start. I lost a lot of weight with WW many years ago. The programs are good there.

TracyM said...

good for you! What a fabulous start. Keep up the great work!