Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hellooooooo :)

What's up today peeps?
I had a couple of appointments with my son today, so I didn't go to work. I do however have to go the next two days...so that will make up for what I missed today. I have Friday off from my regular job...so unless I head into the mortgage office, I'll have a 4 day long weekend!!
Monday is family day here in Ontario. We don't usually do a whole lot...can't afford to go anywhere or take Reece anywhere...but maybe we'll play some games here.
We have a new appointment with Sean's doctor. Originally they told me April 12. We went to see the intern, asked him for a referral. His answer was that he wanted to wait until Dr. Winfield came back so he could consult with him first. I was so pissed off ...I stormed out of the office. I guess that's what it took, because we got a call the other day saying they've moved our appointment from April 12 to February 22nd...go figure!! And that the intern has put forth a request for a consult with the surgeon we requested.
Hopefully we can get it through this doctors head that although Sean would love to be able to work, it's just not possible. We are cutting it close, but I've got my fingers crossed that we can get something figured out before April!!
I had my treatment last week....only 4 more to go!!!!!!! That means only 4 more Iv's in my hand. Holy moly do they hurt! For some reason my arm veins run and hide when they see the nurses coming, and the veins in my hands are awesome so that's where they go!
I'm still walking on the treadmill, but still not as often as I need to or should be. I am still working on getting myself into a routine. I've been doing 1 1/2 miles each time. The odd time I'll go 2 miles, but I've decided to try and get consistent first, then I'll up the length.
I've lost a little more then 13 lbs so far, so I'm pumped to keep this up. I want to lose a total of 20lbs by March 5...so we'll see. Wish me luck!
Anyhoot...must run, dinner is almost ready and Reece has soccer tonight at 7.
Keep Smilin'

No comments: