Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I feel good.......

and I knew that I would...da da da da da!


Don't ask, I have no idea...but for some reason I feel we have some hope.

We have decided to quit worrying about insurance companies...at least for the time being.No one can make our situtation better but us, so that's exactly what we are going to do!

Sean is going to persue a career...and with any luck, it'll work out. He's nervous, so am I...but in all reality disability payments wouldn't pay us a lot of money....and we both want more out of life. He's actually been able to quit taking his meds, they weren't helping with the pain and were just screwing more things up. He does feel a difference, but not yet to the point he can't handle it.


We have plans to fix up our house..then sell once Reece is done high school. We want things , trips, etc...and that isn't going to happen sitting on a disability pension.


If we find he can't work, then yes, we'll go after Sunlife with lawyers and lawsuits...but if it does work out then yay for us!!!!


I did our tax return and that will definitely help pay a few bills...which is awesome!!


Less then 2 months until I'm a grandma..wow, that still sounds wierd. Once again my daughter isn't speaking to us...but with any luck I'll still have a part in the childs life to some extent. Unfortunetly I have a feeling the drama won't stop once the baby starts to grow up. Although I won't allow it to happen with us, I do feel the 'other side' will make it a huge competition which is sad. Either way...I'm excited.


SO, there ya have it....2011 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!!!!!


Keep Smilin'

No comments: