Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is my one year anniversary for cancer survivorship. I'm just in awe of how the last year has went. I'm so lucky that I've had the amazing support of my husband and family.


I'm also lucky to be able to have had the support of some amazing friends. There are only a few that were there no matter what and for that I thank them from the bottom of my heart.


Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love.

It cannot shatter hope.

It cannot corrode faith.

It cannot eat away peace.

It cannot destroy confidence.

It cannot kill friendship.

It cannot shut out memories.

It cannot silence courage.

It cannot reduce eternal life.

It cannot quench the Spirit.





Here's to 50 more AMAZING years!!

Keep Smilin'


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations T! Here's to at least 50 more anniversaries!