Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nope, not getting easier

This week is week 3 of Sean being away from home a lot. I just dropped him off at the airport because he's being flown to Thunder Bay where he'll do a few days of orientation then he'll be given his own truck to drive. I knew I would miss him, but never dreamed how hard this really is. I cried when I said good bye at the airport...I cried half way home. All I can say is , never take anything or anyone for granted. Make the best of each and every day because someday things might change and you'll really miss what you once had!



Keep Smilin'

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We lived apart for over two years so I know what you mean. I thank the Lord every day that I get to wake up next to my husband and have great compassion for those that don't and never will. Hang in there T!