Monday, August 1, 2011

Wow, It's August already!!!

August also means I'm the Guest designer at




I was thrilled when Christa asked me to design with the kit this month!!!!


Go check Scrap~tures out, the kits are awesome, and Christa is a sweetheart too!!



I also just got a phone call from my mom, telling me my sister had her baby girl this morning. She was 7lbs 1oz but they haven't chosen a name yet.


This Christmas is going to be so much fun with two babies!


Sean and I have been really busy lately. Partially because we are going to Oshawa more and more to visit with his grandma. That takes an entire day, between travelling there then the visit. She's doing pretty good though. 90 years old and still living in her own house!



Well, that's it for today. It's a holiday Monday , so I've had a nice LONG weekend and I want to go and enjoy it a little more.


Keep Smilin'

1 comment:

Sassette said...

Congrats on the Guest DT spot T!!! I haven't created in forever and have certainly not been keeping up with my blog this past year. I so need some motivation and inspiration to get my life back on track!