Friday, September 16, 2011

We Did It!!!

We walked 60 kms last weekend for the Weekend To End All Women's Cancers!!
This is Nicole and I at the finish line.
It was tough, I found muscles I don't think have ever been used, but so what....it was for a great cause and well worth a few sore muscles. We even signed up for next year!!!!
Next year is the 10th anniversary for this walk so we want to raise at least $10 000!!!

I made my appointment today for my 6 month check up. Now the fun begins, because now with Sean driving a truck and my appointments are on Wednesday's..he won't be able to drive me. Pretty sure I'm going to give it a whirl on my own !!!!! Downtown Toronto...this should be good for a laugh LOL. I have until October 26th to figure it out..I'll be good..can't stay lost forever right LOL

Here's something to think about....

Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in. So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lo of happiness in the bank account of memories. Thank You for y our part in filling my memory bank. I am still depositing. Remember the 5 simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live Simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less.


Keep Smilin' :)

No comments: