Monday, November 28, 2011

So..I made the call..

assuming no news was good news only to be told they've put through a order for an MRI. Yeah OK, this just keeps getting better. Apparently there are still calcifications and she's ordered an MRI to rule out more cancer. Think positive, Think positive, Think positive...oh believe me I am, but with some of the stressors in my life right now It wouldn't surprise me one little bit if they found cancer. You can try to eliminate the stress in your life but it seems to find a way to creep back up and smack you in the face.

I'm thinking I need to sell our house and move to an island somewhere, but it'll be somewhere warm...so I can sit with my toes in the water and my ass in the sand, not a worry in the world with a cold beer in my hand LOL..what do you think??

Gotta get back to work..have a good one

Keep Smilin'

No comments: