Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 ~ A New Year~

I'm back :) I took your comments into consideration and you are all right...I need to not worry about the effect my posts have on others, they are my feelings and thoughts , so why hide them!!
2012 is a new year, a year full of possibilities, a year full of change and growth
I go for my MRI in 4 days..January 4th at 9:30 am at Mt Sinai in Toronto. I'm very positive that there is nothing wrong, and that they will discover that everything is fine and I'm still 100% cancer free.
This year is going to be about getting ourselves back on track financially. With Sean back to work, it should be fairly easy to do. Christmas of course took it's toll, so now with that out of the way, I can concentrate on getting our bills cleaned up, then work on paying back my parents.
I'm still a member of Weight Watchers, and to date have lost 32 lbs. I have aprox 25 more lbs to go. My goal is to have it gone by June. I plan to walk a lot more on the treadmill to achieve this goal.
I also plan to scrap more. I have lots of supplies begging to be used and lots of pictures needing to be scrapped.
We are also going to get this house fixed up like we intended 5 (almost 6) years ago when we purchased the house. The basement needs to be finished, the upstairs hardwood floors need to be sanded and re sealed. The outside of the house needs to be presssure washed and resealed too.
It's going to be a busy year, but a good one (providing my tests all come back ok!! )
Thanks to each and every one of you that wanted to see me continue with my blog. Thanks to my husband for standing by me through everything. You guys are all awesome and I'm totally grateful for having you in my life!!
Keep Smilin'

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Years!! Wishing you a Happy Healthy New Years! I hope your MRI comes up clean and all is ok!!

Scrap~tures said...

You are going to rock this test, just as always. We are thinking of yu and we are always here for you. Happy New Year!