Monday, January 2, 2012

Back To Routine..

The holidays are over and now it's time to get back to normal. Sean left a couple of hours ago for his week. He's headed to Pennsylvania. Hopefully the weather is a bit nicer there then here. It was nice to spend so much time with him over the holidays but now it's back to reality and back to trying to get on our feet.
It's also time to get back to losing the weight I so need to lose. I quite enjoyed the last couple of weeks with food, wine , beer and chocolate but now it's time to get down to business LOL
I've actually started a layout today, if you can believe that. It's been forever. I issued a challenge over at Scrap~tures so I figured I'd better get my example done.
If any of you are looking for someplace to hang out, we'd love to have you join us!!
Well, back to the craft room...have a great day! Hopefully the weather isn't too bad where you are!
ONLY 78 days until spring ;)
Keep Smilin'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope you have a great week. Yep, back into routines after the holidays. It is chilly here. It is 2 above (fahrenheit). I too am counting down to spring! I like the warmer weather too. :)