Friday, January 13, 2012

The Results Are In.........

Ok, so before I tell you what they are, I'll tell you how it went. I called the surgeon's office last Monday. I left word that I was wondering if there were any results and the assistant said yes, she did have them, and that the doc would call me either today or tomorrow. I left a number where I could be reached, then I waited again. Well Monday came and went, so did Tuesday. So, Wednesday I waited until lunch time but just couldn't wait any longer. I called the office and got the assistant again. She said to wait a moment, that I was on her To Do list , and that she was to call me. She went and got my file....... a few seconds seemed to take forever!

Mary Rose came back and said " Everything is NORMAL" I swear it instantly felt like a HUGE weight was just lifted off my shoulders. I felt so awesome, I was even borderline hyper all afternoon!!

Thanks for all your good wishes and positive thoughts...they definitely helped!!
Next mammogram--April 2012

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! That is GREAT NEWS!! I bet it was a huge weight off your shoulders!! I am so happy for you. I hope the mammogram comes back normal too.

Jenn said...

That is great news T, so happy for you.

Suzanne said...

YAY!!!!! GREAT news!!!!

Auntie Em said...

That is sooo good to hear. {{{Hugs}}} :)

pajl said...

sorry been absent T, have had no computer well before Christmas and forgotten the sites I used to visit
BUT....very happy for you!!!
Prayers work!!