Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another 'New' adventure

SOOOOOOOOOO Reece has her very first PAYING part time job. It's at our local Foodland grocery store. She's already done a 2 hour training period. I'm so excited for her. We've already discussed the savings account etc...and she's so on board with it all.

Krystal moved on the weekend into a house with 3 of her friends. She has her own room (with Noah) and the house is just 2 years old. Beautiful hardwood floors and carpet in the bedrooms. I'm so excited and happy for her. Noah started daycare with a woman I've known for years...and apparently loves it which makes it much easier for both Krystal and myself.

Life is all about new things and change...it seems to be never ending lately in our lives.

Sean left Sunday at noon this week and for some reason I had a hard time with it. Shed a few tears...I thought after 6 months I wouldn't miss him as much as I do, but I guess that'll never change. Most weeks have been good...but this week was really tough. I'll be ok, and he's back in Ontario tonight so I can talk to him and text him all I want without any cost. Maybe that makes the difference. He was going to the states almost immediately..which I think bugged me because we don't communicate much when he's in the states, we can't..it's too expensive. I get butterflies knowing he's coming back across the border. We send each other emails while he's gone. Because of data roaming charges he never gets mine and I don't get his...until he crosses. Well about 10 minutes before he crosses he gets the Canadian provider and I get his emails. It's like Christmas morning..I get the emails and then I know he's almost across the border and I swear, the butterflies in my tummy are doing 360 donuts!!!

Anyway....must head to bed...wake up every morning with a smile, don't ever take anything or anyone for granted...life is just way too short..so KEEP SMILIN'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats to the new job for Reece. A few more years for my middle. I hope your oldest likes her new home. I do understand how you feel about Sean leaving. It is hard, and doesn't get easier for some. I know it wouldn't for me. Even though Greg is home every night now, He wasn't always. A fellow Canadian (a blogland friend in Alberta) lost her FIL and her mother had a major stroke all within a few days of each other. :( Feel so helpless being down here. I agree, don't ever take anyone for granted. Hope you have a good rest of the week!