Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CKC baby!!!!!!!

Wow, It's been a while...been busy I guess. I"m helping my daughter with her son, my grandson. I pick him up every day and take him back to her house so someone can watch him unil he goes to bed. She's on a shift 4-12..not very convenient but I'm so proud of her for going to work to try and make a life for her and Noah.

I'm leaving tomorrow for CKC in Buffalo. I've never done anything like this before. Sean told me I need to do something for myself. I still feel guilty though. I always have when it comes to me. We are actually starting to come out of the mess we ended up in the last few years. THANK GOODNESS!

Thank you to ALL of you that have stuck by me, gave me wishes, hugs, prayers...you have no idea how you've helped me through all of this.

I'll try to keep up with my blog...I do enjoy writing down my thoughts and I am glad that some of you enjoy reading them....there is lots to talk about, but just don't have the time tonight..

Have a great weekend :) :)

No comments: